At a time when the need for community-based interventions within the social services area has never been greater, nonprofits of all stripes have suffered from reduced governmental funding and donations. The implementation of a successful employee retention strategy has become one of the vital keys to success for nonprofits.
The Talent Chaser evidence-based software was developed as a recruitment and staff management solution that helps nonprofits of all sizes and service areas recruit and retain talented staff much more effectively. Talent Chaser achieves proven results* for nonprofit organizations.
Benefits of the Talent Chaser HR Software for Nonprofits:
- Reduce Employee Turnover Rates — Evidence-based learning enables your business to embed retention programs that will continuously improve hiring practices and reduce employee turnover.
- Radically Reduce Your Recruitment and Training Costs -– Talent Chaser increases your bench strength experience. Focus your recruitment and training towards more cost effective Best Practice Transfer programs.
- Promote Employee Engagement and Improve Performance — Talent Chaser provides integrated and feature-rich staff appraisal and assessment tools.
- Become a Learning Organization – Focus on what matters to your organization. Talent Chaser’s adaptive framework adapts to your changing goals and objectives.
- Adaptive Framework — Focus on what matters to your organization. The Talent Chaser software as a service (SaaS) adapts to the current goals and objectives of your organization.
Reduce your nonprofit’s staff turnover rate! Contact us for a demonstration of the Talent Chaser HR Software – the first evidence-based recruitment, retention, and daily staff management solution for nonprofit organizations.
*Statistical Analysis of Talent Chaser Data undertaken by Dr Richard Feinberg, Professor of Consumer Science at Purdue University.